At Option888, it is so easy to start trading binary options. Our customer support is available to you at all times, and we have created an easy to follow seven step tutorial, so you can learn how to trade in binary options and what the different binary options signals are and what they mean.
1) It is now quicker to start trading binary options, and you can be set up and ready to go in as few as five minutes by simply registering for an account and entering your basic information into our secure trading system. Unlike before, you no longer have to create your Binary Option Trading Account Complex between exchanges and brokerages. If you are new to binary options, you can use the demo account, or if you are feeling confident, you can start trading with a real account.
Register your Option888.com trading account free of charge today!
Register for your free Option888.com trading account today.
2) Once you have registered your account, it is time to pick a market to trade in. With Option888.com, we have enabled our traders to buy options on several markets, which include stock, commodities, currency pairs and indices; however, it is always better to choose assets in markets that you are familiar with. Forex traders, for example, are advised to trade binary options on currency pairs from around the world if you are new to binary options, or for those who are more familiar with commodities can trade oil and gas on the commodities market.
3) Once you have chosen your underlying asset, it is now time to choose your Time of Expiration; in other words, determine how long you would like your option to last. Although typically binary options are no shorter than one hour, at Option888.com, we give our traders the chance to buy options up to five minutes before the time of expiration. This means that the time of expiration for binary options can be as long as one month or as short as five minutes.
4) Once you have determined the basic parameters of your trade, or in other words, the assets and the time of expiration, you will need to predict or forecast the direction that you believe the price of the underlying asset will move by the time of the expiration. Typically, experienced traders will conduct a technical and fundamental analysis before predicting the direction that the asset will move.
If you are new to binary options and want to learn how to do this before making your first trade, you can read how to conduct basic technical and fundamental analysis in our Option888.com E-Book.
5) It is now time to Buy Your Next Option, and again, you will need to choose which option you are going to trade on. Binary Options come in three different types – above/below, range and touch, and all of the options will have a fixed return between 75 and 81 per cent if traders are in-the-money. If you chose to buy and above/below option, you will be required to predict if the price of the underlying asset will increase, in other words, above, or decrease, below by the time of the expiration. You must select Call if you believe that the price will increase and Put if you believe that it will decrease. If you choose to select range Range, you must determine if the price of the underlying asset will stay in or go out of a predetermined range before the time of expiration. Finally, if you select Touch as your binary option, the price of the underlying asset must touch a predetermined strike price before the time of expiration. There are some variations of Touch, such as double touch and no-touch options trading as well.
6) It is now time to determine how much money you want to invest. You can trade binary options for as little as $10 or as much as $5,000 on any one option. However, purchasing multiple options and trading them simultaneously has proven to be more successful. At Option 888.com, you can easily deposit the amount you wish into your secure trading account, using several different payment methods – whichever is most convenient to you.
7) All you have to do now is wait for your option to expire, and collect your return. The ‘My Trades’ section of your account allows you to keep track of how all of your options are performing, and if your trade ends up in-the-money, you will receive a return of between 75 and 81 percent, on top of your initial investment.